Break Administrator Password!! How is it possible? Sounds like interesting but on another side, it’s illegal if you do this for any offense. But look from my side, this idea is very much important for many users who forget their password of Administrator. Actually, everything has its own good side and bad side, and with both of this side makes things perfect. So if we judge all off any matter which happens, then everything has it’s both side effects and we can’t learn anything.
Before start it I just tell the importance of Administrator Password. If you want to know “How to enable or disable Administrator’s Password” Please See here. In sort, Administrator password helps us to protect our system from another user who made unwanted activity in your system to make it damage. Actually, any of other user want to install or remove any software or app in your system, then system wants administrator password. Also, it helps to protect all user information from our system and also from servers.
Basically, I give this article to help all only for their problem and also you can use this and make projects for your hardware class. Please use this Tips to your usage purpose, not for any illegal offense. Let’s dive in the deep of Tricks ocean.
There are many ways to break the password for your Administrator and also you can break it any other of your friends or customer. So I just try to give My favorite two methods to make it a simple way.
With Windows O.S Disk
1st: Insert your bootable window disk into DVD R/w, and restart it to take boot from DVD R/W (make sure you set the DVD R/W to Primary Boot option ). Then let it load all installation files from your disk just like to complete the first step of OS installation windows.
When “Install now” page appears in front of you then choose “Repair Your computer” option.
2nd: Now another window or page appears, called “System Recovery Options”, and inside it has 4 or 5 options (depends on your O.S). Choose “Command Prompt / CMD” from that may be stand last of that list.
Then just type some command to set up the process, commands are given below –
- copy c:\windows\system32\sethc.exe c:\
- copy /y c:\windows\system32\cmd.exe c:\windows\system32\sethc.exe
Drive name may vary because in my explanation we just do some simple process with this command. Actually, with this following command we just copy “cmd.exe” file and paste it at the front of windows installation page replaces with “sethc.exe” (replace the cmd.exe file with sethc.exe
). And we do it just for open Command Prompt on the installation window without any privilege.
3rd: Just press the Restart button to Restart your system but before remove the Windows disk from DVD R/W.
4th: Now you see it will start and get paused on the user page. Did you think all is done? But no… It’s just the interval.
Now press Shift key only for 5 times constantly just for open Sticky Key and click on “yes” to open direct Command Prompt.[ This is the trick…….]
[Related: Hard Disk Structure]
5th: Just remain few commands to type, be carefully type given below. Just type “net user” to see the list of users in your system. Then again type “net user” then type the username like “Administrator” then type the “Password” then press “Enter”
- net user
- net user Administrator password
6th: Now it’s complete.
You can then use the command c:\sethc.exe file back to c:\windows\system32\sethc.exeto restore the original file sethc.exe file.
N.B – It is also useful if your system has only one user or more than a user. It doesn’t matter, just do it.
Now if you think that the method I discuss above is something difficult so I have also another method discussed below. Actually, the interesting things is, we no need any of the Windows O.S disks to do this. With our another PC
or some of our friends pc it can be easily done.
With another P.C
Remember if you try this method, you must have some hardware knowledge in computer. Just follow step by step and you can easily do this.
- Just remove your Hard Disk from your computer and find another pc to set it. If you find another system, then set your Hard Disk on that computer as a secondary Drive I mean install the Hard Disk on any other port of the Motherboard of that PC.
- Then turn on the power and forcedly open the B.I.O.S and set the main Hard Disk as a “Primary Boot Device” (another computer’s HDD), and set your Hard Sisk as a “Secondary Boot Device”, then boot it. [Remember: Don’t boot with the Secondary Hard Disk ]
- When It open you can see in “My Computer” all drives are shown as a different name, You can see the PC’s own HDD’s drive partition shows like Drive C, D, E etc, and the Secondary Hdd’s Partition shows like other like Drive F.G.H etc. Most probably “F” drive is the main “C” drive of your Secondary HDD. So Open it.
- Now Find “Windows” then Go to “System32” then open“Config”. You can see there is two fie named “SAM.exe” and “SAM.log”. Just remove it from there, I mean to delete this two file.
Remove the HDD from this Computer and again put it in your own system and Turn on your PC and look the magic.