How to Enable Voice Dictation
Why we waste our time to doing manually, when it’s all are done in voice command
Why we waste our time on manually donable work, when it’s all are done in voice command…
So How to enable voice input/Enable Voice Detection on Android??
|Voice Detection in Android Device|
- Go to Settings > Languages and Input > Text to speech output
- In the current keyboard, choose Gboard if it isn’t already selected.
- If Gboard isn’t available as an option, you can download it from Google Play.
How to enable voice input on Windows
|Voice Detection in Windows Device|
- Say “start listening”, or click the Microphone button to start the listening mode.
- Open the program you want to use or select the text box you want to dictate text into.
- Say the text that you want dictate.
How to enable voice input on macOS
- Go to the Apple Menu > System Preferences > Keyboard > Dictation
- Turn on Dictation by clicking on the button.
- Check Use Enhanced Dictation – this allows you to use dictation even while offline, which is a useful feature to have. It required a 433MB download to activate.
- You can also choose your shortcut key from the drop-down menu. We kept it at the default press Fn twice, but you can enter a custom binding as well.